That's right, you read it. I'm homesick.
I completely love my SRNA program and all my classmates, but in a perfect world, I would to relocate them all to Denver with me.
If you talk to my friend Melissa, she will tell you not to listen to this because last week I was talking about finding jobs in Chicago and Boston. But, every time I visit a new city I decide to move there, and I was recently in Boston. It usually lasts for a week after the visit until I realize how much I hate being lost, making new friends, and adjusting to a new place.
I miss dry heat.
I know that feeling all too well, the tiredness of being lost, having to make new friends and get familiar to a new place - makes Ben and I not want to move again, even though we still have the travel bug in us. But just remember the great people, places, ideas, etc that you get to know in each different place.
ReplyDeleteHang in there! Hugs from CO!