Monday, 15 August 2011

Boston Rocks!

I had an amazing 24 hours in Boston last month. It was so great, in fact, that the part of me that likes being in new places, making new friends, and doing scary things wants to move there someday.

The other part (the sane, home-body part of me) calls that part an idiot, but that's neither here nor there.

If you think I didn't do Ride the Duck Tour while I was there, you would be really wrong. I did it, and quacked with the best of them! It was actually a great tour, and gave me a lot of history about that beautiful city and gave me a layout of the land.



Then I made lots of new friends! Well 2 new friends, actually. I knew everyone else. But we had the FUNNEST night EVER! Many refreshing blueberry vodka drinks (you would be surprised at how delicious, actually) that led to dancing our booties off! Becky was the ringleader of the team and brought us all together, but we all fell in love with each other and had a great night.



My favorite part, though was Sunday before I left, and sadly there is no photographic evidence. I got to have brunch and spend some great time with one of my oldest friends Marnie Quinn! I love, love, love her and she is more amazing than she has ever been! I am so proud of all her kick-ass-ness! Plus, she now lives in Boston, so I have another good buddy on this coast!

Time will tell, of course. But, maybe I am an east coast girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment