I just took a quiz on findyourspot.com about where I should live. The interesting thing is that 3 cities in Connecticut were in the top 24, 2 Connecticut cities were in the Top 10.
Here's the list:
1. Portland, OR
2. Hartford, CT
3. Baltimore, MD
4. Providence, RI
5. New Haven, CT
6. Boston, MA
7. Seattle, WA
8. Albuquerque, NM
9. Worster, MA
10.Medford, OR
11. Denver, CO
12. Milwaukee, WI
13. Cincinnati, OH
14. Bend, OR
15. Corvallis, OR
16. Carlisle, PA
17.Chicago, IL
18. Danbury, CT
19. Eugene, OR
20. Frederick, MD
21. Charleston, WV
22. Norfolk, VA
23. Long Island, NY
24. Salem, OR
I can eliminate a lot of these, because I am certain that living in the cloudy Pacific NW is not again in my future. And for sure not Ohio or New Mexico. I am intrigued by the Boston and Chicago options though. And my old stand-by Denver, of course! I'm glad it made the list!
No comments:
Post a Comment