Connecticut Bound

Sunday, 21 August 2011

Guess what?

There was a turkey walking around the parking lot at my apartment today.

That's weird, right?

I tried to get a picture to prove it, but he was a fast piece of poultry.
Posted by saradingman at 16:59
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (15)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2011 (59)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ▼  August (13)
      • POWER!!
      • Hurricane
      • Hurricane
      • Big Week
      • Oh goodness, the Lunatic neighbor is in a mood thi...
      • Testing: Round 3
      • Guess what?
      • Interesting
      • For any of you taking bets...
      • Boston Rocks!
      • I heart Denver
      • I had an amazing trip home, it was so busy though,...
      • Connecticut would be perfect...
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  March (1)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.