It's weird, weird, weird. Usually when I move, I want to. This time, it's for a purpose. To kick ass at Nurse Anesthesia school. So, while I know the sacrifice of moving far away, dealing with being a landlord (which is not great so far), and getting my ass kicked for three years, it will be worth it in the end. Right? Right. I think. I hope. Tell me it will be worth it. (Cue: voice in my head saying "It will be worth it, and you should be happier about this, lucky girl!"
I know I am lucky. I have had an amazing thing happen to me by getting into school. I really feel it was meant to be. But I sort of feel like one of those women who is trying to get pregnant, but then freaks out when they get pregnant on the first try. NO, I AM NOT PREGNANT. What I mean by that is, I really wanted to get into school, but I got in about a year earlier than my earliest prediction, so I'm a little freaked out. That's all. No babies. But I know I will love my DNP (Doctor of Nursing Practice) baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment