Oh, wait, no I didn't. It's just so freakin humid here that I thought I was in Alabama for a second.
Yesterday after class, I left the air conditioned building and couldn't see out of my sunglasses because they got so fogged up. And sometimes, condensation builds up on the screen of my phone. It's really ridiculous.
My apartment does not have AC, but I am too stubborn to go buy a window unit. Weather.com tells me every day that the August temperature averages are in the "reasonable" range. Reasonable being low 80's. That makes my apartment pretty comfortable, actually. It probably said that about July too, but whatever. My electric bill is already $90 and I only have two standing fans an a ceiling fan. Can you imagine what running an AC unit would do to that bill? I don't even want to know.
Moral of the story: Don't come visit me in the summer. You will either melt or have to go to the hospital for dehydration.
No comments:
Post a Comment