Wednesday, 11 January 2012

A month at home.

I've been home almost a month. I can't believe it has gone so fast and I am going back to CT next week! It has been a really good trip, but I have to admit that I am ready to head back to school. I actually slipped and called CT "home" a couple times. I am suffering from HOME confusion! In bullet, followed by photo form, here are some of my favorite moments from the trip:

  • Visiting Oakesdale and surprising all 6 kiddos with a Christmas Day visit. So much fun the entire time, if they were small enough to fit in my suitcase they would be traveling with me now. 
  • Boot camp. I'm not sure why my brain picked this one next, but I must have a secret love for torture.
  • Seeing the aunts and uncles. Connecting with family always makes me happy. 
  • Naps in my parent's recliner. No place more comfortable for napping, I swear!
  • Using the snow blower on my second day here! (and the shovel a couple more times)
  • New Year's Eve in my pj's with my BFF! 
  • Good quality doggie-doggie mama time.
  • Babies, babies everywhere! Super cute, as well as a great form of birth control for me.
  • Many, many coffee dates. I LOVE spending time with my people. My people complete me. :-)
  • Hanging with the parentals. They are pretty cool despite how much I make fun of them. 
  • House going under contract! Prayer (and smudging) works! 
  • Beating Maddy's high score on fruit ninja. :-)
  • Twice it hit 65 degrees and then snowed 2 days later. Very confusing, but also enjoyable. 
  • No desire to snowboard. At all. Not once. 
  • GO BRONCOS!!!
  • D Bar white cake. No other words necessary.
  • My dish was voted best dish at Christmas! 
  • Biggest newborn baby I ever saw.
  • Made some good fitness goals that I think know I can achieve! 
  • I actually miss Connecticut, my classmates, my church, my friends, my school, and even my crazy neighbors. This is a good sign that I am in the right place! That is a good feeling.























No comments:

Post a Comment