Monday, 16 January 2012

The Curse is back

Back when I lived overseas, there was about a year there where anyone who visited me or whom I visited had to go to a hospital if some sort. My dad had pneumonia in London. Mom survived her trip over to see me, but was diagnosed with atrial fibrillation shortly thereafter. Melissa shattered her ankle in Dublin which required 2 surgeries. My brother had a cellulitis on his foot and had to visit the local ER. (But I don't feel too bad about that one, he ended up marrying his ER nurse.)

Today, on my last day in Denver for probably 8 months, me, Mom, and Melissa were involved in a 4 car pile up! None of us went in an ambulance, but the poor old man who hit us sure did. I'm thinking maybe he had a stroke or something and couldn't see us when he hit us. It was pretty bad. However, Melissa did visit the ER later for neck pain and was diagnosed with a concussion. She bit the dust again, and I'm kind if afraid she will break up with me after all these injuries!

The car pictured is not one of ours, but the third car involved. I think the back 2 cars were both totaled. Our and Melissa's just get some new bumpers!

No comments:

Post a Comment