- I may or may not have failed my neuro test today. It was really hard. There were questions about corpuscles. Anyone know what a corpuscle it? No? That's what I thought.
- Today, I put my super cute Denver house up for sale. I'm really sad/happy about it. I love that house, but I think I am ready to move up and on. But, it is so cute, I will miss it a lot.
- The only problem is that there is a complete psycho who refuses to leave my Denver basement. I'm trying to figure out how to market him as an "interestingly-charming"-tenant-who-comes-with-the-property-because-he-won't-leave-and-his-mom-is-also-squatting-on-an-air-mattress-in-the-basement-and-likes-to-clean-because-she-has-no-job.
- I think it should sell quickly, don't you?
- I am feeling the snowboard bug and I am really sad I do not have to Colorado Pass for this year. Or the next 3 years. But I'm sure the icy slopes of Vermont will be just as good...NOT.
- I deleted the Jersey Shore from my DVR. This is huge. Ask anyone.
Thursday, 6 October 2011
New Events
Here are the things are happening with me as of right now:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment