Oddly, for the first time in my adult life, I have had no desire to live anywhere except Denver for the last 2 years since moving back from Dublin. Also for the first time in my adult life, I want to go to back grad school and become a CRNA. Guess which 2 things cannot happen in the same city? The two things I want to do!
So, here I go again, moving far far away. I'm moving to Connecticut to become an edumacated Doctor of Nursing Practice in Anesthesia. I'll be attending the Fairfield University/Bridgeport Hospital Nurse Anesthesia Program. They liked me as much as I liked them and let me in! Yay!
I'm terrified and intimidated and have a lot to do to get ready. So, wish me luck, help me pack a box and give me gas money. It's a long drive to Fairfield from Denver.
Btw, just kidding about the gas money, you can just wish me luck and help me pack a box. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment